Work at Camp
A summer camp job is a great way to positively impact the lives of youth today, spend lots of time outside, and meet new people from all over the world. When working at camp, you are here to enrich the lives of our campers. Staff work together as a team to provide a positive, safe, and exciting camp experience. Days are long, but at the end of the summer you will be able to look back and realize the positive contributions and impact you have made. Creativity, a good sense of humor, maturity, and a willingness to work hard are a must!
As you begin the application process, there are a few things you should consider:
- Staff must be at least 19 years old and must have completed one year of college,
- We welcome international applicants and use Camp Counselors USA as our VISA sponsoring agency,
- A background check is required of all Camp Nicolet staff,
- All staff must have, or be willing to obtain, CPR and First Aid certification,
- Additional certifications may be required, based on your position (Waterfront Lifeguarding, USA Water Ski Level 1 Instructor, Wilderness First Aid),
- Working at camp is a full-time summer commitment – staff live on-site in cabins for the entire season,
- Our minimum contract period is 10 weeks, beginning early June and ending mid-August,
- Staff must attend staff training, which is built into your compensated contract period,
- All staff work six days each week and have one 24-hour period off, and
- If you are in college, often internship credit can be gained from your work at camp; please contact the camp office for more information.
Please be sure you meet these requirements and are able to make these commitments prior to applying. If you have additional questions about working at Camp Nicolet, please contact the camp office anytime at 715-545-2522 or e-mail our Camp Director at email@example.com. Thank you!
Click here to see our list of Available Jobs.
Click here to complete a Staff Application for Employment.