Celebrate 80 Summers!
Join us as we celebrate Camp Nicolet’s 80th anniversary. All alumni are welcome at the following winter season events and gatherings:
- Friday, February 2nd, 2024 – “North Woods style” Alumni Dinner – L.Woods Tap & Pine Lodge, Lincolnwood, IL. Specific time to be announced.
- Saturday, February 3rd, 2024 – Annual Midwest Open House – Winnetka Community House, Winnetka, IL. 6:30pm to 8:30pm. New families, returning campers, & alumni welcome. Songs, snacks, prizes, and premiere showing of 2023 camp film; CN23 – Solar Powered.
- Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 – Mexico City Reunion. New families, returning campers, & alumni welcome. Location and times to be announced.
- Friday, May 31st through Sunday, June 2nd, 2024 – Alumni Volunteer Weekend – at Camp Nicolet, Eagle River, Wisconsin. Help camp “get ready for summer!” Make a difference by volunteering for small maintenance projects such as painting or grounds clean-up, while connecting with camp friends and colleagues. Meals and housing provided.
And now for the big event…
80th Anniversary Alumni Reunion
Thursday, August 22nd through Sunday, August 25th, 2024
Join camp friends and colleagues for four fun-filled days on the shores of Franklin Lake at Camp Nicolet. Festivities include:
- Thursday Welcome Reception & Campfire
- Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, and other open activities offered Friday & Saturday**
- Pickleball & Tennis Tournaments – Friday & Saturday
- Alumni Talent Show on the stage of the Little Theatre – Friday evening
- War Canoe (and pontoon boat rides) to Tiger’s Tail for picnic lunch – Saturday
- Lakeside “Happy Hour” – Saturday late-afternoon
- Silent Auction fundraiser for the Ann & Wendall Schrader Campership Fund
- 80th Anniversary Banquet – Saturday evening (attendance available ala-carte)
- Premiere showing of the 80th Anniversary alumni film
- Delicious pre-departure Sunday brunch
Pricing and registration details are still “to be announced.”
Plenty of space is available in one of Nicolet’s lakeside camper cabins (new bunks in Fir and Cedar for those wanting an “upgraded bed”), or hotel accommodations are available in Eagle River, WI.
The entire Nicolet team looks forward to welcoming you back to camp for a memorable weekend, honoring Nicolet’s amazing alumni and 80 summers of camping tradition.
“May the Spirit of Nicolet Burn in your Heart Forever”
**We regret Horseback Riding is not offered during the 80th Anniversary Alumni Reunion. Please be assured riding remains an integral part of Nicolet’s activity programs for campers.