Family Camp is a four-decade tradition at Camp Nicolet! Families enjoy meals in the Dining Hall, a wide range of “help yourself” activities including soccer, sand volleyball, tennis, sailing, swimming, kayaking, stand-up-paddling, and Water Skiing rides in the Ski Area! Reserve your cabin during the “best part of summer” and take a break from everyday life this August!
2022 Family Camp Dates
Camp Nicolet Family Camp – Week 1 (7 days) August 14th through August 20th
Camp Nicolet Family Camp – Week 2 (7 days) August 21st through August 27th
Pricing & availability
$750 per adult (13+), $550 per child (ages 5-12), Infants/Toddlers ages 4 and under are free.
We offer full-week stays only for Family Campers. Included is breakfast, lunch, & dinner in the Nicolet Dining Hall, & self-serve use of low-risk camp activities including tennis & pickleball courts, sports fields and equipment, woods trails for hiking and biking, sailboats, canoes, kayaks, and SUP boards (PFDs are required at all times), and the swimming area / waterfront beaches. Swimming is at your own risk; no Lifeguards are on duty. Water skiing and wakeboard rides & lessons are available; please see information below. Forest Lodge, Little Theatre, Staff Room with DVD player, & Library community areas are available in the event of rainy days. Bottomless firewood is included with your cabin.
Cabin capacities, for planning purposes:
- Lakewood – 1 minimum, 8 maximum. Shower & hot water in cabin, in addition to bathroom. 2 levels.
- Patches – 1 minimum, 8 maximum. Shower & hot water in building, 3 separate sleeping areas & sitting area.
- Chickadee – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Hot water in cabin, spacious private room & bunk room.
- Little Fawn – 1 minimum, 10 maximum. Newly renovated bathroom in 2019.
- Spruce – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Newly renovated bathroom in 2018.
- Fir – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Newly renovated bathroom in 2018.
- Birch – 1 minimum, 10 maximum. Rustic accommodations. Future renovation pending.
- Cookie House – 1 minimum, 4 maximum. Semi-private rooms sleeping one each. Hot water & shower.
- Juniper – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Full renovation in 2013, spacious private room & bunk room.
- Cedar – 1 minimum, 12 maximum. Newly renovated bathroom in 2019. Pending further renovation.
- Balsam – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Full renovation in 2017. Spacious bathroom with 2 sinks / toilets.
- Pines – 1 minimum, 14 maximum. Full renovation in 2019. Beautiful private room & bunk room.
- Tamarack – 1 minimum, 12 maximum. Newly renovated bathroom in 2017. Pending further renovation.
- Staff Haus – not available – Kitchen Team cabin.
- The Hut – not available – private cabin.
- Senior End Cabins – Hemlock, Chalet, Hill Cabin, and Trails End – not available / privately leased.
Secure a cabin: complete the Registration Form, and scan and return to email@example.com, attention Georgi Starz. Your stay is confirmed when the $300 deposit is received. We accept personal check, cashier’s check, or PayPal (credit cards). PayPal instructions are downloadable below. We’re sorry, we don’t currently have a Venmo or similar account. We will contact you with a confirmation and your “cabin placement” once payment and forms are received. Family Camp deposits are non-refundable – please consider this carefully when making your plans. Also, there are no refunds for late arrivals & early departures.
Autumn Season Cabin Rentals
Available Tuesday, September 6th through Friday, September 30th
- $150 per cabin per night; up to maximum cabin occupancy
- Meal and Linen service is “on your own” during the Autumn Season
Family Gatherings & Group Retreats
Available Tuesday, September 6th through Friday, September 30th
- The camp facility is available for rental during most of the month of September for special gatherings and retreats. Please contact us for pricing and details. The facility is currently rented Labor Day weekend 2022 and September 9th, 10th, & 11th. Other dates are available.
- Facility Capacity: 140
Contact Jeremy Starz, Owner/Director of Operations for additional information. Camp office phone: 715-545-2522
Final Numbers: please let us know the final number in your party at least two weeks in advance of your stay. This helps us plan foodservice and supplies accordingly. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “party size” information.
Check In, Check Out: Your cabin is ready by 4pm on the first day of your stay. Dinner is included on your first day. We ask you check out by 11am on the last day of your stay. Brunch is included on your last day. On arrival, please check in at the Camp Office and turn in your registration forms prior to going to your cabin and unpacking. Before departure, please check out at the Camp Office and pay (cash or check only) for any extra costs incurred during your stay; Canteen charges, water skiing rides, lessons, etc. Also, please inform us of any maintenance needs observed in your cabin. On arrival and departure days, the office is staffed from 9am to 6pm – however, we ask you avoid early arrival and late departure. This is important for Nicolet Staff who are working hard to clean cabins & community spaces.
Water Skiing: is provided at an extra cost: $15/ride or $75/hour lessons available by reservation. If you’d like to reserve a lesson, or arrange for water ski & wakeboard rides, please contact Georgi Starz at email@example.com or listen for announcements in the Dining Hall for open skiing hours.
No Pet Policy: Considering liability and sanitation, and general atmosphere for other guests, family pets are not permitted on the Camp Nicolet property.
Parking: Space is limited near cabins, and critical wastewater infrastructure runs underground throughout camp. Further, camp roads are kept clear at all times for emergency and foodservice trucks and vehicles. In the interest of guest safety and maximizing the beauty of the camp environment, all vehicles (and any trailers) are parked in the Parking Lot or the Stable Area riding rings. Nicolet staff members will request the moving of vehicles should they appear near your cabin beyond loading and unloading activities. Thank you for your assistance!
Canteen: The camp store is open after lunch most days and has snacks, beverages, and limited Camp Nicolet clothing & sundries for purchase. Purchases are charged to the family’s account, settled at check-out.
Please download, complete, and return all Registration Forms. These are scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be returned with full payment via US Mail to:
Camp Nicolet, Inc.
Attn: Georgi Starz
PO Box 1359
Eagle River, WI 54521
Personal or Cashiers Checks for full payment are mailed with the Registration Forms, or we accept Credit Cards securely through PayPal. PayPal instructions are here: