Family Camp is an end-of-summer tradition at Camp Nicolet for over three decades! Families come together and enjoy meals in the Dining Hall, a wide range of “help yourself” activities including soccer, sand volleyball, tennis, sailing, swimming, kayaking, stand-up-paddling, and even Water Skiing rides in the Ski Area! There is a Family Camp campfire, a talent show, and countless hours of enjoying the company of others while watching the sunset over Franklin Lake.
2020 Dates and Rates
Welcome to another classic season of fun and excitement on Franklin Lake!
First Half Week: Sunday, August 16th (Dinner) through Wednesday, August 19th (Lunch)
Second Half Week: Wednesday, August 19th (Dinner) through Sunday, August 23rd (Breakfast)
Full Week: Sunday, August 16th – Sunday, August 23rd
Adults ages 13+: $750 (full week), $375 (half week)
Children ages 5 through 12: $550 (full week), $275 (half week)
Infants/Toddlers ages 4 and younger: Free
Please Note – 2020 Registration and Check-in Policy:
1. There is a $300 non-refundable deposit to hold your cabin. Current families have priority for their same cabin for one month after registration opens. If camp hasn’t received a deposit from your family within 30 days of registration opening, then the cabin will become available to other families. Currently there is a small wait-list of new families hoping to attend in 2020.
2. Deposits are accepted via USPS with the paper registration form, or we accept credit cards via PayPal. Updated 2020 PayPal instructions are below.
3. Cabin changes are permitted after we’ve heard from present families within the 30-day “priority window,” and we evaluate availability. Please contact us directly if you are interested in changing your cabin.
4. Upon arriving at camp, we will ask that you check in at the office and pay for your stay in full prior to going to your cabin and unpacking. By doing this, the financial aspect will be out of the way for the time you are with us. You will also know the final number of people in your group at that time.
5. If you anticipate having guests join you for meals who are not staying on the camp property, please pay for these meals in advance. Pricing is noted below.
Once a deposit is paid, you will receive an e-mail reminder during the summer asking for confirmation of number of people in your family planning to attend, so we may place food orders accordingly.
Waterskiing (Extra Cost): $10/ride or $50/hour lesson available by reservation. Cash only, please. If you’d like to reserve a semi-private lesson, or arrange for waterski and wakeboard rides, please contact Georgi Starz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Pet Policy: Due to liability, sanitation considerations, and general consideration for other guests, family pets are not permitted on the Camp Nicolet property. Additionally, there are no pets belonging to your guests or visitors allowed on the camp premises or in your cabins.
Meal Charges For Guests: We welcome your guests to join us at camp for a meal. Charges for additional guest meals are:
Breakfast: $8.00 per meal
Lunch: $10.00 per meal
Dinner: $15.00 per meal
**Ages 4 and under: FREE
Please pre-pay for guest meals at check-in, or pay the Family Camp representative or Starz Family member in attendance in the Dining Hall by cash or check prior to the meal.
Other Important Information: This information is included in the Family Camp Registration Form PDF. Please carefully read this information, as your registration confirms you will abide by all Camp Nicolet Family Camp Guidelines while on the property.
Using the link below, please download, complete, and return the paper Family Camp Registration Form. Forms may be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com or may be sent via US Mail to Camp Nicolet, Attn: Georgi Starz – PO Box 1359, Eagle River, WI – 54521.
Checks for the deposit may be mailed with the registration form, or you may use your Credit Card to pay securely through PayPal. Online payment instructions are downloadable below: