Summer at Camp Nicolet means new friendships, fun activities facilitated by caring Staff in a safe manner, time away from screens and electronic devices, and a boost in personal confidence through trying new things. There is so much to do – from water skiing and wakeboarding, to horseback riding, tennis, sports, sailing, the camp musical, and more. Two, three, four, or seven weeks flies by so quickly – because we’re all so busy and having such a great time! True story!
Northpoint Adventures is Camp Nicolet’s wilderness tripping program. Established in 2004 by Christopher Starz, Northpoint evolved into what it is today; offering exciting and challenging wilderness trips to Nicolet campers young and old. An out-of-camp trip this summer is sure to elevate the camp experience, in addition to all of the exciting and fun in-camp activities Nicolet offers.
Have you visited the updated Northpoint Adventures website? Launched in Fall of 2020 and updated with an entirely new look, the Northpoint website is up-to-date with helpful wilderness trip information current to summer 2023. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to “surf over” (does anyone say that anymore?) and take a look:
Elevate the summer experience at Camp Nicolet and register for a wilderness trip through Northpoint Adventures today:
- Sylvania Wilderness Canoe – beginner trip – included in Session II tuition – select on “Additional Options” form
- Porcupine Mountains Backpacking – beginner trip – included in Session II tuition – select on “Additional Options” form
- Apostle Islands Sea Kayaking – intermediate trip – included in Session II tuition and available “ala carte”
- Isle Royale Backpacking – advanced trip – included in Session I tuition and available “ala carte”
- Devils Lake Rock Climbing – intermediate trip – included in Full Summer – 7 Weeks tuition for stayover campers
- Peshtigo River Whitewater Rafting – beginner trip – included in Session I tuition for campers ages 14+ – day trip
Please contact us if you have any additional questions about Northpoint Adventures wilderness trips!
See you on the trail –
Jeremy / Owner & Camp Director